How It Works
At 2 Bob’s Worth you can submit a small need for someone to help you with (Opportunity), and earn a few “Bob” by volunteering to help people with small needs.
“Bob” are points that in future may earn you rewards at local venues or from our sponsors.
|I Can Help||I Need Help|
1. Search for an Opportunity by clicking on I can Help.
2. If you find an Opportunity you are interested in, sign up, create your user profile and we’ll send off your offer to help.
3. If you like, 2 Bob’s Worth will monitor the requests for help as they are submitted and will contact you by e-mail or SMS when your skills and interests match the request.
4. If your offer to help is accepted, we’ll send also send you a message. You can then confirm you are still available to help, and get directions to the location.
5. Once the job is completed, the person you’ve helped can send you a thank-you and rate your performance! (Don’t worry, you can also rate the request for help in terms of whether your help was really needed).
By increasing your rating as a trusted helper, you will earn respect and be able to readily help more people.
1. We all have needs from time to time and 2 Bob’s Worth is designed to put you in touch with people willing to volunteer to help. If you have a genuine need, just click I need Help and enter your help request, with your postcode and your estimate of the time it will take.
2. Once you’ve confirmed your e-mail address, we’ll share your Opportunity with people who are willing to do their 2 Bob’s Worth.
3. When someone offers to help, you will get an e-mail linking you to their their profile, so you can decide if theirreputation and skills are right for you.
4. If you accept the help offer, the helper will be notified and you can send them the address for the Opportunity.
5. Once the volunteer has completed the job, you can send them a thank-you letter and rate their performace. They will also be able to send you a thank-you and rate the Opportunity.